Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer for sale 1-13 Oxford Street, Collingwood, an extremely rare blue-chip investment in one of Australia’s most in demand commercial and residential destinations.
• BLUE-CHIP COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT- 100% leased offering significant annual income of $566,381 net per annum*
• INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED TENANT- Leased to the highly acclaimed tenant Bellroy, on a brand new 6 year lease from June 2022
• CUTTING EDGE BUILDING- 1,401 sqm* building accentuating the funky and high quality finishes across 2 levels
• SET AND FORGET ASSET- Extensively refurbished offering significant depreciation benefits
• UNEARTH THE UPSIDE- Favourably zoned Mixed Use Zone (MUZ) and on an expansive 840 sqm* corner landholding providing significant value-add or development potential (STCA)
• FUTURE BOOM PRECINCT- Situated in the heart of Collingwood’s prosperous commercial and residential precinct, right next to the ‘World's Coolest Street’ being Smith Street
• TENANT’S PREFERRED DESTINATION- Bellroy joins a long list of thriving businesses in the area including AESOP and Swisse plus many more
• COSMOPOLITAN HOT SPOT- Collingwood is home to the most electric and in demand cafes, restaurants, bars and fashion boutiques
• ACCESSIBLE & CITYS EDGE- Located on the doorstep of Melbourne’s CBD, Collingwood offers accessibility unlike many other city fringe locales
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Thursday the 14th of July 2022. For further information or to inspect the property, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.