******* SOLD *********
• Longstanding Tenant as a Hardware Store
• Recently Renewed 5 Year Triple Net Lease
• 8,678 sqm* Landholding With Potential
Gross Waddell ICR and Stonebridge Property Group (under instruction from Advise Transact) are pleased to present for sale possibly Melbourne’s most lucrative land bank income producing property being Tait Mitre 10 Glen Iris (1-3, 5-7 & 15 Weir St).
- Highly secure hardware investment located in Melbourne’s Blue Chip inner east suburb of Glen Iris, only 10 km* from the Melbourne CBD
- Recently renewed 5 year Triple NET lease to Mitre 10, owned by ASX Listed Metcash (ASX:MTS)
- Long standing tenant presence, trading as a Hardware store for over 40 years
- Substantial underlying land holding, spread over 8,687 sqm* with significant future development opportunities
- Servicing Melbourne’s most affluent inner eastern suburbs being Toorak, Hawthorn East, Malvern and Glen Iris
- Only 400 m* to the Tooronga Train Station providing direct access to the Melbourne CBD
A property steeped in the culture and heritage of Glen Iris having been a hardware store for in excess of 40 years.
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents at Stonebridge Property Group & Gross Waddell ICR.
Gross Waddell ICR:
0448 066 889
0409 547 626
0419 400 991
Stonebridge Property Group:
0438 098 805
0422 764 137
Acting Under the Instruction from: Advise Transact