Gross Waddell ICR are pleased to offer 1, 591-593 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne for lease.
Situated towards the medical precinct, Queen Victoria Market and the University of Melbourne, this prime retail space benefits from the passing traffic and main road exposure.
This is also an ideal opportunity to position your business in a high growth area. Nearby development projects include the $250m Queen Victoria Re-Development Program, a landmark 70,000sqm commercial and retail development as part of the $750m Elizabeth North Project in the Biomedical Precinct and the Arden-Macaulay Renewal.
- Available now
- Building area: 60sqm*
- Great exposure, signage and branding opportunities with Elizabeth Street exposure
- Polished concrete floors
- Gas available^
- Natural light
- Close to the biomedical precinct as well as all modes of transport, RMIT and the University of Melbourne
- Bathroom amenity
- Previous use: coffee school
- Neighbouring Toyota, Chemist Warehouse, KT Mart
- Queen Victoria Market: 260m*
- Queen Victoria Market tram stop: 260m*
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre: 500m*
- Melbourne Central Shopping Centre & Train Station: 900m*
- Flagstaff Gardens & Train Station: 900m*
- University of Melbourne: 900m*
- RMIT University: 1kms*