Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer for sale this retail investment in arguably Station Street’s best position.
• Superbly positioned retail investment with high levels of passing traffic and a large council car park located at the rear
• Leased to established retailer - Victoria's Flower Garden & Cafe
• Secure 5 year lease (Comm. Dec 2020) plus one further option of 5 years
• Current net rental of $60,000* pa (increasing to $61,800* in Dec. 2021) with annual 3% fixed rental increases, market review at option
• Total building area of 150 sqm* over one level, with the tenant currently completing a modern fit out throughout
• A land holding of 212 sqm* of Commercial 1 zoned land with dual exposure to Station Street and Council car park at the rear
• The bustling suburb of Fairfield boasts a median house price of $2,050,000 and a 33.6% quarterly price growth (source REIV)