****** SOLD *******
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this high-profile retail freehold which offers the ability to occupy, invest or redevelop (STCA). Residing on a substantial landholding, the property benefits from rear lane access and off-street parking.
• Positioned in a high-profile location within the thriving Hartwell retail precinct and near the intersection of Toorak and Camberwell Road’s
• Immaculately presented premise offering 120 sqm* of building area plus additional area located at the rear
• Underutilized landholding of 237 sqm including rear lane access
• Currently leased offering short-term holding income and ability to occupy post lease expiry
• Favourably Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) with scope to add further value to the existing building or redevelop (STCA)
• Prime location with an abundance of passing traffic, easy access to Hartwell and Burwood train station’s and tram stops directly out the front
• Camberwell is in the heart of Melbourne’s wealthy eastern belt and boasts a median house price of $2,560,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via on-site Public Auction at 12:00 pm on Friday the 29th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.