Under instructions from Mortgagee in possession, Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer for sale via Expression of Interest this town centre development opportunity within the booming Armstrong Creek Town Centre.
Key property highlights include:
• Highly prominent site adjoining the new Armstrong Creek Library and neighbouring Coles, McDonald’s, KFC, Hungry Jack’s, Carl’s Jr. and Dan Murphy’s
• Cleared land of 1,911 sqm* with dual frontage totalling 86m* allowing for potential medical, commercial, retail and mixed-use development (STCA)
• Plans prepared for 1,650 sqm* building over 2 levels suited for medical and affiliated allied health uses (STCA)
• Located in booming regional growth area with population forecast to grow from 13,614 in 2023 to 27,315 in 2044
• Strategically located 8.5km* from the Geelong CBD and 10km* from Torquay
• Close to a host of amenity and major road networks
12-16 Main Street, Armstrong Creek is for sale via Expression of Interest closing Thursday 16th November 2023 at 2pm. For further information please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.