Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this truly unique opportunity for a developer to work with the permit or a home owner to secure this iconic former ‘Milk Bar’ to build their future dream home.
Key features include:
• Generous 435 sqm* landholding with three street frontages (including R.O.W.)
• Permit approved for 2 townhouses plus shop
• Current improvements offer a shop front with 2 rooms and an original house with 3 bedrooms & 2 living rooms as well as a host of quaint heritage features including a pressed iron ceiling & Baltic pine floors ready to be restored to their former glory
• Positioned within a coveted corridor of Elsternwick, the property is within easy reach of Wesley College, thriving Glen Huntly Road, plentiful parklands, local buses & Elsternwick station
• Outstanding opportunity to renovate or redevelop (STCA)
12 Hartington Street, Elsternwick is for sale via Public Auction on Saturday 9th December 2023 at 11am onsite.
For more information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.