** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this affordable retail investment within the inner Melbourne suburban shopping strip – Union Road as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Fully Leased to the long established restaurant ‘Pazza Pizza’
• New 5 year lease from August 2021
• Current income of $26,724* p.a.
• Annual 4% fixed rental increases, market review at option
• Land area of 168 sqm* of Commercial 1 zoned land
• Second street frontage at the rear
• Situated in vibrant Union Road shopping village, 5km* northwest of the Melbourne CBD
• The vibrant suburb of Ascot Vale boasts a median house price of $1,390,000 and a 12% quarterly price growth (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.