** SOLD **
A unique opportunity to acquire a private golf course on Melbourne’s coveted Mornington Peninsula close to a host of attractions including beaches, wineries, national parks, and only 60* minutes from Melbourne’s CBD.
• Immaculate nine (9) hole golf course
• Substantial land holding of 13.79* ha.
• Dual frontages:
- Tyabb-Tooradin Road: 320m*
- Bembridge Road: 490m*
• Fully automated/computerised irrigation system
• Close proximity to Tyabb and Tooradin airports
• Licensed cafe and function room
• 52* kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD
• Offered for the first time in 60 years
• To be sold with vacant possession