1254-1258 Glen Huntly Road, Carnegie is surrounded by a plethora of amenity and is situated in a highly regarded pocket merely 10.5km southeast of Melbourne’s CBD. Boasting an existing planning permit and stamped plans, this development opportunity is ripe for the astute developer or owner-builder as the immediate vicinity has a strong history of proven developments.
• Sprawling parcel totaling 2,017sqm* of Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) land
• Permit approved for a mixed-use development including retail and apartments
• Already endorsed plans for 59 apartments and 2 ground floor retail tenancies over 6 levels plus basement
• Consisting of oversized apartments with a blend average size of 81sqm* and a total NSA of 5,123sqm*
• Ability to increase the number of apartments, with a previous scheme consisting of 71 apartments, or convert the permit to an alternate use (STCA)
• The property offers ideal connectivity as its located meters from Glenhuntly train station and has a number of tram stops on the front doorstep
• A plethora of retail and lifestyle amenity moments from the property accommodating a myriad of cafes/restaurants, parks, schools, and shopping destinations
• Meters to Caulfield Racecourse, the newly developed Caulfield Village, and Monash University
• Sandwiched between Carnegie and Glen Huntly, with respective median house prices in excess of $1,300,000 (source realestate.com.au)
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 12:00 pm on Friday the 20th of November 2020. For further information or to discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact Gross Waddell directly.