** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer 4 prime retail properties to be offered as one, within the heart of the thriving Station Street retail precinct as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• 4 retail properties all on one title and to be offered as a whole
• Substantial frontage to Station Street totalling 20 metres plus rear access via Duncan Street
• Total land area of 784 sqm* of Commercial 1 zoned land
• Fully let income of $180,846*
• Strategically positioned within the heart of Station Street Fairfield’s thriving retail precinct and located next to chemist warehouse and surrounded by national and established tenants including IGA, Liquor Land, Australia Post and TAB plus many more
• Excellent land bank opportunity with future development (STCA)
• The busting suburb of Fairfield boasts a median house price of $2,050,000 and a 33.6% quarterly price growth (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.