This prime corner property offers the optimal investment with existing development upside (STCA). Merely meters from the Pines Shopping Centre, 136-140 Andersons Creek Road is surrounded by a wide array of retail and lifestyle amenity and occupies a bustling position in Doncaster East which boasts a median house price of $1,400,000 (source REIV).
• Prime corner land holding of 2,966 sqm* with an expansive 980 sqm* of building plus an abundance of on-site car parking
• Occupied by Advance Fitness, an internationally recognised brand with multiple outlets across Victoria
• Leased to 2039 (inc options) with the commencement being the 1st of December 2019
• Net rental of $294,975* (as of 1st Dec 2021) with annual increases of 3.5%
• Existing permit as well as stamped plans for 22 premium multi-level townhouses
• Over 105 m* frontage to Andersons Creek Road and Reynolds Road
• Located merely meters from the sub-regional Pines Shopping Centre and easy access to Westfield Doncaster, offering the perfect lifestyle
• Surrounded by an abundance of parklands including Anderson Park, Currawong Bush Park, Millgate Park and Mullum Mullum Creek Park
• Doncaster East boasts a median house price of $1,400,000 (source REIV) and the site is directly across from a newly construction 7 storey apartment development
The property is for sale via on-site Public Auction to be held at 12:30 pm on Friday the 27th of August 2021. For further information or to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.