Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to present 137 Moray Street, South Melbourne. Situated within a tightly held precinct of South Melbourne, this meticulously fitted freestanding office provides enormous forward-thinking owner occupier, investor or developer appeal (STCA) and is positioned in one of Melbourne’s most desirable city-fringe locations.
• Exceptional freestanding two level office building offering 540 sqm* of building area
• Strategically positioned landholding of 478 sqm* of Commercial 2 land (C2Z) offering potential development or extension upside (STCA)
• Highly beneficial two street frontages up to 16 at grade car parking via Tope Street
• Meticulously fitted office offering the ability to split into multiple tenancies whilst enriching functionality and natural light
• Offered with vacant possession
• Flourishing commercial precinct and neighbouring premium office towers such as 101 Moray Street and 68 Clarke Street , as well as surrounding height precedents of 7-8 storeys
• Nestled within the heart of South Melbourne, it offers excellent connectivity to transport arterials, including tram lines and road networks
• Situated in proximity to the lively South Melbourne Market, Crown Casino and Southbank, as well as popular cafes, restaurants, and retail precincts, occupiers will enjoy easy access to a wealth of amenities, enhancing convenience and work-life balance
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest and closes at 3:00 pm on Wednesday the 6th of March 2024. For further information or to organise a personalised tour of the property, please contact the team at Gross Waddell ICR directly.