****** SOLD ******
Gross Waddell ICR, on behalf of the State Government, is pleased to offer 145 Chapel Street, St Kilda. A prime building and landholding nestled in the junction of St Kilda, Balaclava and Elwood and surrounded by an array of retail and lifestyle amenity.
• Substantial 493 sqm* landholding with the favourable Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z)
• Versatile 309 sqm* single level building with an abundance of car-parking at the rear
• Significant frontage to Chapel Street and offering a highly beneficial 2nd street frontage via the rear lane access off Duke Street
• Ideal residential or commercial development opportunity with significant height precedents surrounding the site (STCA)
• Situated in a prime position and near the corner of Chapel Street, Carlisle Street and Brighton Road
• Meters to the bustling retail precinct of Carlisle Street offering a plethora of retail amenity including Coles, Woolworths, Las Chicas, Moonhouse, Grilld plus many more
• Ideal connectivity with an array of tram stops moments from the front door and merely 310 m* to Balaclava train station
• At the gateway to some of Melbourne’s most popular destinations including St Kilda foreshore (5 min*), Windsor retail precinct(6 min*), South Yarra retail precinct (13 min*) and Albert Park Lake (13 min*)
For Sale via Public on-site Auction on Thursday 30th March at 12pm.
No stamp duty payable as it is currently Crown Land.
For further information or to inspect the property, please contact one of the team at Gross Waddell ICR directly.