** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this single level retail investment located in Fairfield’s premier retail shopping strip as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Situated at the northern end of Station Street, Fairfield’s thriving retail precinct and surrounded by an incredible selection of eateries and retail amenity
• Total building area of 107 sqm* over one level, wholly leased to Narai Classic Thai Restaurant
• Landholding of 219 sqm* of Commercial 1 zoned land
• Current lease term of 5 years (comm. March 2017) plus one further term of 5 years
• Net income of $47,825* pa
• The busting suburb of Fairfield boasts a median house price of $2,050,000 and a 33.6% quarterly price growth (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.