OFFERS UNDER REVIEW
Gross Waddell ICR and Vinci Carbone are pleased to offer one of Melbourne’s most prolific suburban development opportunities at 165-169 Nepean Highway, Mentone. Permit approval for a momentous development, this mixed-use development is surrounded by a plethora of lifestyle amenity in one of Melbourne’s most idyllic beachside suburbs.
• Permit approved with plans for 244 apartments and extensive retail including supermarket, liquor, medical and café
• Substantial development envelope offering more than 20,000 sqm* of NSA
• Favourable Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z) and consisting of 5 individual titles on 7,315 sqm* of land
• Cutting edge design by the highly acclaimed Hayball architects
• Ability to stage the development or convert the envelope to build-to-rent, commercial or other alternate uses (STCA)
• Directly adjoining Thrift Park Shopping Centre which houses a thriving Woolworths and specialties retailers
• Mentone beach offers pristine blue waters and stretches close to 4 km* to Mordialloc pier
• A bustling local community which houses an array of large format retail, flourishing cafes, restaurants, and bars
• The immediate surrounds comprise of numerous high profile private and public schools including Mentone Grammar, St Bede’s College, Kilbreda College and Parkdale Secondary College
• Mentone boasts a burgeoning median house price of $1,580,000 with a 58% price growth since Q2 2019 (source REIV)
For further information or to discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact Vinci Carbone or Gross Waddell ICR directly.