Gross Waddell is pleased to present to the market 168 Chapel Street, Windsor for Private Sale.
• AAA location within Windsor’s thriving lifestyle precinct
• Freestanding building
• Suit a variety of tenancies
• Sits within the Chapel Street Activity Zone as Precinct 4, providing a great opportunity for redevelopment (STCA)
• Major surrounding projects include the Aloft Hotel, Capitol Grand, Jam Factory redevelopment, Como Centre upgrade and the Cato Square redevelopment providing excellent future traffic flow for retailers.
• Chapel Street Frontage: 15.24* metres.
• Victoria Street Frontage: 30.48* Metres.
• Land Area: 464.5m2*.
• Building Area: 450m2*.
• Rear access via Victoria Street.
• Onsite parking.
• Located within Windsor’s successful restaurant and cafe precinct between Dandenong Road and High Street.
• Over $2 billion of further improvement is planned over the next 5 years.
Owner: Alan Ang - 0412 466 111