Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to bring to market the Albion Hotel at 171 Curzon Street, North Melbourne. A rare opportunity to acquire an iconic North Melbourne pub, located on the corner of Curzon Street and Haines Street. This city fringe hotel is merely moments to the ever popular Errol St retail strip, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne CBD, universities or Melbourne’s hospital precinct.
• The Albion Hotel is an iconic double-storey hotel on 221 sqm* of prime city fringe land
• High profile corner position of Curzon Streets and Haines Street
• The building offers unparalleled charm and character with over 383 sqm* of building area and close to 100% site coverage
• The hotel is rich in history and offers potential to acquire the freehold purchase with all chattels and inherent business value
• Favourable liquor licence with strong market catchment
• Warm and welcoming ground floor bar, indoor and outdoor dining area and fully commercial kitchen
• 1st floor offering accommodation style rooms but potential to reposition with separate street access to Curzon Street
• A General Residential Zoning (GRZ1) suiting a wide array of uses offering the opportunity to value-add or develop (STCA)
• A huge array of Melbourne’s most sought after cafes, restaurants and gentrified pubs are within close proximity
• Less than 1.4km* from Melbourne’s CBD and close to the Arden Urban Renewal Project, a 50ha* precinct which aspires to accommodate approximately 34,000 jobs and 15,000 residents (source: City of Melbourne)
• Outstanding connectivity to the Medical and University precincts which will be further enhanced with the new metro tunnel linking North Melbourne to the wider Melbourne region
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday the 27th of October at 1:00 pm. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.