** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer for sale this prominent part two-level freehold building positioned within one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and directly opposite Windsor train station.
Property highlights include:
• Part two-level modern and architecturally designed office building of 370m²*
• 312m²* of Activity Centre (ACZ1) zoned land allowing for future multi-level redevelopment (STCA)
• Offered with a 5-year lease (expiring October 2024) to Flood Slicer with a current rental of $143,200* p.a.
• Favourable and flexible lease term allowing owner occupiers and developers early access
• Dual street frontages to Albert Street and Vine Street
• Located directly opposite Windsor train station and only metres away from Chapel Street, Windsor’s thriving hospitality and retail precinct
• Rare opportunity to acquire a boutique, fully self-contained and secure office building
• Ideal for investors, owner occupiers and/or developers (STCA)