** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased this prime retail investment located in the beating heart of Montmorency Village as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Superbly positioned retail investment to a high demand bakery within the tightly held Montmorency Village (Monty Village)
• Securely leased to an essential business being a bakery, Montmorency Bake House, on a new 5 year lease with a further 5 year option
• Net income of $47,838* per annum with fixed 4% annual increases
• Prime corner position with pedestrian walk-way at the side of the building to the rear council car park
• Exceptional 139 sqm* land holding with a favourable Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z)
• Located in the heart of the Monty Village which houses an incredible selection of eateries and retail amenity
• Moments to Montmorency Primary, Foodworks and Montmorency train station
• Montmorency is highly regarded as local gem and boasts a median house price of $1,130,000 and a 21.5% quarterly price growth (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.