Located in a bustling position of Springvale, these two (2) showrooms come permit approved for a mixed-use development. The property is surrounded by thriving amenities and offers either development potential or building value with scope to owner-occupy the 2 titles.
• Permit approved for a mixed-use development including retail and apartments
• Plans for 42 apartments and 2 ground floor retail tenancies over 6 levels plus basement
• Offering oversized apartments with an abundance of natural light, the plans provide 3,279 sqm of NSA
• The development is designed by the renowned architectural firm, ‘Architectus’
• Ability to increase the number of apartments or convert the permit to build-to-rent or hotel (STCA)
• Zoned Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z), the property is situated within the Springvale Activity Centre
• The property offers ideal connectivity as its located meters to Springvale train station, near main arterial roads, and may well benefit from the proposed ‘Suburban Rail Loop’
• A plethora of retail amenity moments from the property including Springvale Shopping Centre, Springvale Junction, Springvale Homemaker Centre, M City, and a myriad of cafes/ restaurants
• Close to Monash University and Monash Hospital, both of which are expected to experience further expansion over the next decade
The property is for sale via Private Sale.
For further information or to discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact Gross Waddell directly.