****** OFFERS UNDER REVIEW ********
Gross Waddell ICR is delighted to be selling one of Bentleigh’s largest and last remaining infill development opportunities which is already zoned for residential. Situated in a idyllic tree lined street, 1B Tovan Akas Avenue is moments to the picturesque bayside suburb of Brighton and diagonally across from Dendy Park.
• Significant infill development opportunity in a bustling suburb neighbouring the affluent suburb of Brighton
• Sprawling landholding of 5,438 sqm* and favourably zoned Residential Growth Zone (RGZ2)
• Supreme townhouse, apartment or retirement development with scope to develop up to 4-5 stories (STCA)
• Idyllic tree lined street with immediate access to Dendy Park and Victory Park
• Perfect lifestyle precinct with easy access to Centre Road and Church Street retail precincts, parks and the pristine beaches of Brighton
• Ideal connectivity as it's moments to Patterson and Bentleigh train station
• Affluent and high demand suburb with a median house price of $1,860,000 (source REIV) and neighbouring Brighton and McKinnon recording $2,900,000 and $2,050,000 respectively
• Flexible settlement terms on offer with potential to offer up to 18 months settlement
The property is for sale via an Expressions of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Thursday the 28th of April 2022. For further information or to discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.