Gross Waddell ICR, in conjunction with Biggin & Scott, is delighted to offer 204 Punt Road, Prahran – an original Italianate Victorian mansion of 9 main rooms – and 41 Alfred Street, Prahran – a two storey period home.
Offering close proximity to Greville Street shops and dining, a short stroll to the foodie end of Chapel Street, Prahran Market and train station, Fawkner Park and Albert Park the properties are to be sold separately – buy one or both.
204 Punt Road:
• Previously used as a hostel with magnificently proportioned reception rooms, some retaining elegant features of boom-style architecture
• Resides on a sprawling 675 sqm* of Residential Growth Zone 1 (RGZ1) land
• Prominent frontage of 15.6m* to Punt Road and enjoys dual access from Alfred Street
• Offers buyers a myriad of options to either restore to its former glory as a family home, refurbish for short-term accommodation or convert to medical or consulting rooms (STCA)
• Located directly adjacent to Alfred Hospital and Wesley College, the property bestows the ultimate in lifestyle amenity as it is merely moments to Fawkner Park, Royal Botanic Gardens, Albert Park Lake, Greville Street, Prahran station and Prahran Market
41 Alfred Street:
• Two storey freestanding period home with car access
• Accommodation offers living room with open gas fireplace, separate kitchen and meals area, two bedrooms with central bathroom and west facing rear garden with carport
• Located in one of the area’s best tree-lined avenues, in comfortable order throughout, the property offers exciting improvement potential (STCA)
• Land area: 232 sqm*
• Frontage of 7.6m* to Alfred Street
• Zoning: Neighbourhood Residential Zone 3 (NRZ3)
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Tuesday the 14th of December 2021. For further information or to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Gross Waddell ICR or Biggin & Scott directly.