Gross Waddell ICR is pleased this superbly located retail investment located in the thriving St Kilda retail and entertainment precinct, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Positioned in the centre of St Kilda’s retail/restaurant precinct with abundance of lifestyle amenities
• New 5-year lease with 2 further 5-year options
• The first and original store of the highly successful and expanding ‘Fat Jaks’ with 7 stores currently in operation
• Net income of $52,000 per annum* with fixed 3% annual increases
• Located on the preferred western side of Barkly Street and one door from the corner of Acland Street
• Exceptional 140 sqm* land holding with a favourable Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) and a right of way at the rear
• Within an eclectic and established retail catchment which houses an array of local and national retailers and food operators
• Located within the inner bayside suburb of St Kilda which boasts a median house price of $1,800,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.