** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to present this central retail premise with significant owner occupier, value add or investment potential as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Central retail shop with 120 sqm* of fitted space and boasts rear access to the Council car park
• Rare opportunity to acquire a vacant retail freehold within the tightly held Montmorency Village (Monty Village)
• Over 6.2 m* of frontage to the pedestrian thoroughfare and residing on 150 sqm* of Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) land
• Ability to occupy, value add or repurpose the existing fit out for the ideal freehold investment
• Surrounded by bustling bakeries, takeaway’s, cafes, supermarkets, wine bars and fashion boutiques
• Moments to Montmorency Primary, Foodworks and Montmorency train station
• Montmorency is highly regarded as local gem and boasts a median house price of $1,130,000 and a 21.5% quarterly price growth (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.