Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this retail premises with significant owner occupier, value add or investment potential located in the high performance neighbourhood retail strip Ashburton Village, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• A true blank canvas opportunity with flexibility to refurbish and owner occupy, re-lease and hold long-term or redevelop
• Single level retail building of 154 sqm* with further scope to expand
• Dual street frontages to High Street and rear right of way (R.O.W.)
• Onsite parking for 2 cars at the rear
• Exceptional 239 sqm* land holding with a favourable Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z)
• Positioned on the southern side of High Street and within Ashburton’s tightly held Ashburton Shopping Village, only metres from the Ashburton Train Station
• A rare opportunity to acquire an affordable freehold in one of Melbourne’s major suburban retail strips
• Surrounded by an array of established local and national retailers and food operators
• Located within the affluent eastern suburb of Ashburton which boasts a median house price of $2,220,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.