Gross Waddell ICR and Colliers are delighted to offer 268 Canterbury Road (Cnr Redvers Street), Surrey Hills for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 1st July 2021 at 3pm.
Architecturally renewed and upgraded throughout, creating a building for the future, this state of the art stand-alone office building offers new roofing, new plant and mechanical equipment (separate plant and monitoring for ground & first floors), new compliant amenities to both levels, new lift, new mains electrical supplies (split for ground & first floor), striking lobby with dual entry doors, external landscaping including DDA access, CCTV, security plus more, superbly catering to a post Covid world.
Offering a high profile position with excellent exposure, 268 Canterbury Road is well suited for a host of end uses and features the following:
• Total Lettable Area of 1,550sqm* plus 30 on-site car spaces
• Corner landholding of 1,950sqm*
• Totally independent floors and dual entry – allowing flexibility
• Tilt-up panel door access to ground floor (via Redvers Street)
• Commercial 1 Zoning
• Blue Chip location, 150m* to Chatham Train Station and nearby bus networks
• Close to both Union Road, Surrey Hills and Maling Road, Canterbury retail strips
• Offered with Vacant Possession
Terms 10%, balance 60/90 days