** EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 2ND JUNE 2021 AT 3PM **
280-286 Hoddle Street, Abbotsford is a high profile commercial freehold which provides significant exposure and ideally connectivity with major roads and public transport on the door step. Situated on a prime corner block between Johnston Street and Alexander Parade, this property enjoys the pulsating lifestyle amenity that Abbotsford and Collingwood provides.
• Prime two (2) level showroom, warehouse and/ or office
• Significant 675sqm* building including 465sqm* of vacant ground floor area
• Substantial exposure with over 50,000* cars passing daily, providing invaluable exposure and an exceptional level of accessibility
• Prime corner land area of 805 sqm* which enjoys over 61 m* of dual street frontage
• Ample off street car parking at the rear of the building
• Existing income stream from the first floor office and roof-top signage
• Favourable zoning with a Commercial 2 Zone, offering significant future development potential (STCA)
• Ideal connectivity as the property neighbours the Victoria Park Station, bus stop on the front door and moments to a wide array of walking trails
• Abbotsford and Collingwood boast an array of lifestyle amenity including the trendiest of cafes, restaurants, pubs and fashion boutiques
• Merely 500 m* to the Yarra River and main Yarra trail, offering an idyllic setting
The property is for sale via an Expression of Interest closing Wednesday the 2nd of June at 3 pm. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.