Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to present this sprawling infill development at 3 Tower Road, Werribee. Situated in the heart of a booming municipality, the area experienced the largest population growth in Victoria and third largest in Australia (source ABS) with the proposed development set to benefit from the soaring market demand.
• Prime 9,630 sqm* landholding with dual street frontage to Tower Road and Princes Highway
• Favourably Activity Centre Zone (ACZ1) allowing for myriad of development outcomings (STCA)
• Comprehensive development scheme for 59 townhouses recently lodged for Council approval
• Plans incorporate architecturally designed 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses up to 205 sqm* of building area
• Moments to the heart of the bustling retail precinct which houses an array of cafes, restaurants and fashion boutiques
• Neighbouring key infrastructure including Melbourne University, Victoria University, Mercy Hospital and only 550 m* to Werribee train station
• Wyndham City Council’s population continues to soar, with a further growth of over 12,600 (source ABS) in 2020 alone
• Werribee’s boasts a median house price of $620,000 (REIV) with a 14.3% growth over the past 12 months
For further information or to discuss this iconic development opportunity in detail, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.