** SOLD **
Vinci Carbone and Gross Waddell ICR are excited to offer one of Queens Road’s last and most prestigious development opportunities. 31 Queens Road, Melbourne consists of an extraordinary permit for a premium fifteen (15) level residential development and is surrounded by a wide array of lifestyle amenity including the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kings Domain, Albert Park Lake and Clarendon Street shopping precinct.
• Approved permit for a luxury fifteen (15) level residential development in highly sought city fringe locale
• City fringe super site consisting of 2,323 sqm* of land and benefiting from two (2) street frontages
• Plans consist of 142 apartments with over 10,701 sqm* of NSA
• Designed by highly regarded ‘Plus Architects’ and perfectly suited to downsizers, owner occupiers and investors
• Located in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious residential locations with upcoming and completed apartment towers commanding record prices
• Unparalleled size and scale with scope to redesign the existing permit or convert to commercial, hotel or build-to-rent (STCA)
• Prestigious location directly across from Albert Park Lake and surrounding by premium lifestyle amenity including St Kilda Road, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Fawkner Park, Southbank and Port Melbourne/St Kilda beach foreshore
• Remarkable views across Albert Park Lake and Port Phillip Bay as well as protected view lines due to favourable planning controls of the 2 adjoining apartment complexes
• Within close proximity to a number of public transport options including a myriad of tramlines and the soon to be completed Anzac Railway Station
• Close to Melbourne's elite educational facilities including Melbourne Grammar, The Mac Robertson Girls High School, Wesley College and many more together with exceptional health facilities including the Alfred Hospital
The property is to be sold via Expressions of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Thursday the 3rd of March 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Vinci Carbone or Gross Waddell ICR directly.