** SOLD **
Permit approval for a six (6) level plus roof terrace mixed use development, prominently positioned within a high demand suburb featuring a median house price in excess of $1,000,000 and only 8km’s* from Melbourne's CBD.
• Plans for 24 apartments and 2 retail tenancies
• Land holding of 573sqm*
• Prominent frontage to Bell Street of 23m* plus rear R.O.W.
• Improvements comprise a 2 level fitted office plus single level retail/office - both with rear car parking
• Currently returning $104,070p.a.* net combined (expiry – monthly & 31/12/2021)
• Stunning CBD views from upper levels of proposed development
• Close to all forms of public transport, bustling retail strips, Preston Market, schools, and parklands
• 150m* from Bell Train Station - currently undergoing upgrade works which include the removal of the Bell Street rail crossing and the creation of new parks, paths, and gardens along and underneath the line (due for completion 2023*)
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days