** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this dynamic retail freehold with strong annual income and large land holding as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Perfectly positioned single-storey retail freehold investment located near the corner of Arthurton Road/Separation Street intersection
• Net income of $45,427.20* per annum with fixed annual increases
• 5 year lease commencing April 2018 with a further 5 year option
• Close proximity to Chemist Warehouse, Sportsmart, Northcote Central and much more
• Significant 258 sqm* of Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) land holding and potential to extend the building to the rear or develop above (STCA)
• Benefits from rear laneway and direct access to the council car park providing an abundance of parking
• Ideal connectivity with tram stops located near the front door and on 265m* to Northcote train station
• Northcote offers a soaring median house price of $1,750,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.