Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to present a high profile corner development site with favourable zoning and existing planning permit for premium townhouses. 385 Manningham Road is located in Doncaster's bustling heart and offers exceptional access to premium shopping, restaurants, entertainment, schools and sporting facilities.
• Prime corner development site sprawled across 2,440 sqm* and offers favourable Residential Growth Zone (RGZ2)
• Permit approved for premium townhouses offering oversized living and predominately 3-4 bedrooms
• Alternate scheme for 52 apartments or larger townhouses (STCA)
• Elevated site offers potential for amazing views and northerly aspects
• Situated moments away from retail amenity including Westfield Doncaster, Macedon Plaza and Bulleen Plaza
• Closely connected to exceptional schools including Templestowe College, Doncaster Secondary College and Doncaster Gardens Primary
• Moments to Aquarena Aquatice and Leisure Centre, Ruffey Lake Park, walking trails and freeway to CBD
• High demand eastern suburb with a proven performance and a median house price of $1,460,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Expression of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Tuesday the 28th of September 2021. For further information or to potentially organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.