Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this major infill development opportunity at 41-59 Stephenson Street, South Kingsville. Located merely 7 km* from Melbourne’s CBD, this inner-city fringe suburb is a gentrified area and within a high demand precinct with median house price in surrounding suburbs ranging from $1.04 mil to $1.69 mil (source REIV).
• SCALE BEYOND COMPARE: Momentous 21,710 sqm* development site offering a bayside lifestyle full of lifestyle amenity
• MARKET DEFINING DEVELOPMENT: Concept plans for a significant project including 84 townhouses and 116 apartments (STCA)
• MYRAID OF DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS: Development Plan Overlay allowing up to 200 dwellings
• STRATEGIC REDEVELOPMENT SITE: Precinct 16 West is subject to an amendment C114 of the Hobsons Bay Planning Scheme and awaiting Ministers approval
• HIGH DEMAND PRECINCT: Proven development marketplace with neighbouring townhouses selling up to $1,600,000
• IDEAL CONNECTIVITY: Offering seamless connectivity being moments to the West Gate Freeway and easy access to Spotswood and Newport train stations
• IDYLLIC LIFESTYLE SURROUNDS: Moments to including Newport Lakes Reserve, Bay Trail, Williamstown beach and the thriving Yarraville retail hub
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Thursday the 28th of July 2022. For further information or to inspect the property, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.