** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this retail investment in arguably Yarraville’s best retail location as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Superbly positioned within Yarraville’s tightly held retail shopping village with high levels of passing traffic
• Leased to established retailer Alfa Bakehouse – a Yarraville icon
• Secure 5 year lease (comm. March 2018) plus one further option of 5 years
• Current net rental of $93,384* p.a. (from March 2022) with annual 5% fixed rental increases, market review at option
• Total building area of 250 sqm* over one level
• A land holding of 251 sqm* of Commercial 1 zoned land with exposure to Anderson Street and Council car park and Yarraville train station at the rear
• Yarraville is ranked the 5th coolest neighbourhood in the world (Source: Time Out Global Media)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.