Gross Waddell ICR is delighted to present this one-of-a-kind luxurious office development at 43 Ross Street, Toorak. Boasting an existing permit for a 4-level office, this is an unrivalled opportunity to build and occupy within Melbourne’s most exclusive suburb or lease out and hold as an trophy investment.
• Showpiece development opportunity with an existing permit for a premium commercial office
• Plans for a four (4) level office consisting of 676 sqm* of NLA plus basement parking
• Architecturally designed to maximise natural light and remarkable view lines
• Favourable 401 sqm* of Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) land, offering flexibility to convert to residential (STCA)
• Occupying a premium locale, merely meters to the heart of Toorak Village which offers Melbourne’s elite cafes, restaurants, bars and fashion boutiques
• Toorak is regarded as Melbourne’s most exclusive suburb with a burgeoning median house price of $4,580,000 (REIV)
• Amazing connectivity with trams moments to the doorstep and easy accessibility to both Hawksburn and Toorak train stations
For further information or to discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.