** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to present for sale 438 Chapel Street, South Yarra. Permit approved for a market defining office building including premium Chapel Street retail, this standalone freehold will redefine the city-fringe office market.
• Premium 7 level office tower with two street frontages
• Total Net Lettable Area of 3,148 sqm* offering efficient and appealing whole floor tenancies of varying size
• Estimated fully leased net passing income of $2,104,360 per annum*
• Fund through investment opportunity with 2 years of guaranteed rent or ability to occupy part/whole building
• Sprawling terraces provided on numerous floors offering impressive view lines of the CBD and Royal Botanic Gardens
• Ample on-site car parking for 36 cars with high quality end of trip and bike facilities
• Designed by award winning Jackson Clements Burrows Architects
• Natural light to 3 sides with frontages to both Chapel Street and Bray Street
• Designed to achieve a 4.5-Star NABERS rating
• Anticipated practical completion Q3 2023 and offering significant stamp duty savings
• Located in a bustling and high demand City Fringe office market
• Surrounded by premium developments as well as world class retail and lifestyle amenity
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing at 12:00 pm on Friday the 10th of December 2021.