** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer a set and forget retail investment with upside, as part of the ‘The Neighbourhood Collection’.
• Located in a prime position of the thriving Chelsea retail strip
• Brand new 5 year lease plus a 5 year option
• Returning $38,400 net per annum* with fixed 3% annual increases
• Favourably zoned C1Z and providing significant value-add or development upside (STCA)
• 270 sqm* of land with rear lane access to Birtchnell Lane
• Backing onto Woolworths and neighbouring the Chelsea Beach Arcade and Chelsea Market Shopping Centre
• Metres to the recently completed Chelsea train station and the ever popular Chelsea beach
• Thriving median house price of $1,240,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘The Neighbourhood Collection’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 13th of October 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.