Hotel Bruce County is an existing 4 ½ star accommodation, function and restaurant facility occupying one of the eastern suburbs’ preeminent land holdings. Situated in a high profile corner locale, 445-467 Blackburn Road, Mount Waverley offers significant building value and comes with an unrepeatable permit for a 8 level retirement village and child care centre.
• Prime corner land holding of 6,353 sqm* with over 183m* of direct street frontage
• Occupied by Hotel Bruce County, a 38 guest room hotel with conference/function and renowned restaurant and café facilities
• Unrepeatable permit for an eight (8) level mixed use development for a world class retirement village and child care centre
• Ability to adapt the existing permit envelope into a premium residential or commercial development (STCA)
• Existing permit caters for over 15,569 sqm* of NSA plus significant external area
• Directly opposite Pinewood Shopping Centre and minutes to The Glen Shopping Centre, Chadstone Shopping Centre and Brandon Park Shopping Centre
• Surrounded by an abundance of parklands including Fairway Reserve, Pinewood Reserve and Scotchmans Creek Trail
• Moments to Monash University, Holmesglen Tafe and the rapidly expanding Monash Hospital
• Mount Waverley boasts a median house price of $1,500,000 (source: REIV) and neighbours the ever popular Glen Waverley
The property is for sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 3:00pm (AEST) on Thursday the 26th of August 2021. For further information or to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.