** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR, in conjunction with RT Edgar Bellarine, is pleased to offer this substantial infill development opportunity within the heart of Armstrong Creek's town centre and education precinct. This opportunity offers developers the chance to secure a strategic site within one of Australia's largest growth corridors.
• Prized General Residential zoned landholding of 1.047 ha. (10,470sqm)* offering significant scale and development flexibility
• Centrally located within Armstrong Creek's town centre and education precinct
• Neighbouring The Village Warralily (Woolworths), Aldi and Brighthouse Early Learning Centre
• Amongst Armstrong Creek's education precinct including Armstrong Creek School, Oberon High School and Armstrong Creek East Community Hub & Children's Centre
• Armstrong Creek is one of Australia's fastest growing regions and huge population growth forecast
• Located within the Greater City of Geelong and 10 minutes* from Geelong's CBD and the surf coast
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Wednesday the 6th of April 2022. For further information or to discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact RT Edgar Bellarine or Gross Waddell ICR directly.
RT Edgar Bellarine:
Peter Molloy - 0417 558 205
Gross Waddell ICR:
Alex Ham - 0410 545 226
Andrew Waddell - 0419 400 991