Gross Waddell ICR is proud to offer this high profile corner freehold which boasts a recently approved permit for a premium mixed use development. Positioned in a prime position merely 5 km’s* from Melbourne’s CBD, the property is surrounded by a number of Melbourne’s most recognised and credible residential developments.
• Prime corner landholding of 740 sqm* with the ideal Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z)
• Existing two (2) level freehold of 620 sqm* with multiple tenants including demolition clauses
• Recently approved permit for a premium eight (8) storey mixed use development consisting of 2,902 sqm* of NSA
• Existing plans offer oversized apartments with a blended average of 116 sqm* of NSA per apartment
• Ability to within the existing envelope to increase density or re-design the permit envelope into commercial, build-to-rent or hotel (STCA)
• The corner position and elevated floors offer unparalleled CBD and Albert Park lake view lines
• Merely moments to an array of bustling retail amenity and lifestyle precincts including Fitzroy Street, Chapel Street, St Kilda beach, Albert Park Lake, Fawkner Park plus much more
• Offering unparalleled connectivity with multiple tram routes on your door step and only 700 m* to Windsor train station
• Situated at the entrance to one of Melbourne’s largest office precincts being St Kilda Road and is easy access to Alfred Hospital
The property is to be sold via Expression of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Wednesday the 11th of August 2021. For further information or to potentially organise an inspection, please contact the agents directly.