Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this bustling retail investment which occupies a prime position along Centre Road, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• Perfectly positioned retail investment to a long-established tenant
• 3-year lease with 2 further 3-year options
• Returning $38,181.82 net per annum* and fixed 4% annual increases
• Ideal Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) landholding of 154 sqm* and benefits from rear lane access
• Supreme position near the corner of Jasper Road and in between Coles and Woolworths
• Centre Road is a hive of activity with a large collection of cafes, restaurants, boutique fashion stores and an abundance of national retailers
• 390m* to Bentleigh train station and is close to an abundance of council car parks
• Bentleigh is a thriving suburb with a booming median house price of $1,860,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.