Gross Waddell and Burgess Rawson are pleased to offer for sale this landmark site with significant secure holding income to 2022 located at 471-479 Swan Street & 2-10 Belgravia Street, Richmond.
The property is perfectly situated at the gateway to the worlds most livable city, with immediate proximity to the Burnley train station and only minutes from the retail precinct, Church Street retail / office strip and many local, national and international businesses.
The main property attributes are:
• Exceptionally rare inner city landholding of 3,025m2*
• 5 titles with combined street frontage of 226* metres including 68* metre exposure to Swan Street
• Commercial 1 and General Residential Zoning allowing future potential for mixed-use redevelopment, re-purpose and/or owner occupation
• Immediate proximity to major retail amenity & 93* metres from Burnley Station
• Well maintained two level office building and adjoining clear span warehouse with a total NLA of 2,203m2* and 49 on-site car parks
• Leased to ASX-Listed Pacific Star Network to 30 June 2022 with no further option
• Net Rent: $550,064* p.a.