Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer 49-51 Warleigh Grove, Brighton as ‘Mortgagee in Possession’. Nestled in an idyllic tree-lined street and merely metres to Bay’s Street thriving retail precinct, this boutique development site boasts an existing structure providing significant cost savings or the ability to start afresh.
• Extremely valuable permit with stamped plans for 5 luxury apartments offering expansive indoor/ outdoor living
• Blue-chip development with 1,034 sqm* of NSA over a single level basement
• Surrounded by world class developments achieving sales rates up to and in excess of $20,000 per sqm
• Existing basement, ground and 1st floor slab in situ, providing potential cost savings and speed to the market
• Substantial land holding of 812 sqm* with a GRZ2 zoning and within the Bay Street Major Activity Centre
• Nestled within one of Melbourne’s most prestigious suburbs with a burgeoning median house price
• Immediate access to some of Melbourne’s most in demand retail precincts including Church Street, Bay Street and Martin Street
• Ideal connectively to wider Melbourne with North Brighton train station merely 210 m* from the site
The property is for sale by ‘Deadline Date’ closing at 3:00 pm on Thursday the 4th of May 2023 (unless sold prior).
For further information or to inspect the property, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.