Prominently positioned on Glen Huntly Road, just east of the Elsternwick Village shops and surrounded by a host of amenities, this whole block of apartments on one title, featuring period detail of the Art-Deco era throughout, offers both passive and value add investors a number of outcomes, alternatively the property would make an ideal residential redevelopment site (STCA).
• Block of 10 large Art-Deco apartments with on site carparking at rear
• Each apartment comprises 2 bedrooms plus sunroom / study, living, kitchen & bathroom
• Substantial General Residential (GRZ2) landholding of 1,650sqm*
• Expansive frontage of 30m* to Glen Huntly Road
• Superb location, walk to Hopetoun Gardens, Elsternwick Village and all transport options
• Close to Wesley College (Elsternwick Campus), Caulfield Grammer, Primary Schools, Cabrini Rehabilitation Hospital, Caulfield Hospital, recreational facilities and Port Phillip Bay beaches.
• Will suit a number of options including investment, refurbish and subdivide or residential redevelopment (STCA)