Gross Waddell with Charter Keck Cramer acting as Transaction Advisor are excited to offer this ultimate freehold opportunity on the immediate fringe of Melbourne’s CBD. 542-548 Victoria Street resides within the bustling inner-city precinct with a wide array of fashionable cafes/pubs, retail outlets, and public transport options at your disposal.
• A single-storey warehouse/showroom/office on a substantial land holding of 632sqm*
• High profile corner position at the junction of King, Victoria, and Curzon Streets
• Expansive building with a 100% site coverage
• Zoned Mixed-Use (MUZ) suiting a wide array of uses offering the opportunity to value-add or develop (STCA)
• Magnificent main road exposure and branding opportunities with 79m* of frontage
• Offered with short term holding income
• A huge array of Melbourne’s most sought after cafes, restaurants and gentrified pubs are within close proximity
• Less than 1km* from Melbourne’s CBD and close to the Arden Urban Renewal Project, a 50ha* precinct which aspires to accommodate approximately 34,000 jobs and 15,000 residents (source: City of Melbourne)
• Outstanding connectivity to the Medical and University precincts which will be further enhanced with the new metro tunnel linking North Melbourne to the wider Melbourne region
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday the 10th of December at 2:00 pm. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell directly.
Transaction Advisor: Charter Keck Cramer.