** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR, in conjunction with Elders Hamilton, is pleased to present for sale 55 Thompson Street, Hamilton. This immaculately presented store is leased to Provincial Home Living plus 4 residential units – all being offered as one.
• New 5 year lease to national retailer Provincial Home Living – 35 stores nation-wide
• Additional income stream from 4 well-appointed residential units
• Immaculately presented building
• Centrally located within Hamilton’s CBD and surrounded by national retailers
• Substantial landholding of 1,793sqm* across 3 separate titles including 1,000sqm* of land for future redevelopment (STCA)
• Total annual rental of $109,783* plus GST
• Regional commercial/industrial 50% stamp duty concession
• Hamilton: The main retail and service centre within the Southern Grampians Shire Council with a captive trade catchment over 20,000
For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR or Elders Hamilton directly.