Located right on the edge of the Melbourne CBD, 57-65 Drummond Street, Carlton presents an exciting opportunity to reconfigure the current configuration to create the boutique luxury apartment so favoured by downsizers, city fringe hotel and/or student accommodation complex.
Property highlights include:
• Land area: 604m²*
• Building area: 1,600m²*
• 43 Individual apartments - 23 double & 20 single
• Single title
• Combination of contained and shared and toilet amenities
• Coin operated laundrette
• Car parking for 10 with rear access from Queensberry Street via Snowball Lane
• Separate reception/lounge/dinning area serviced by a commercial kitchen with 2 cool rooms and storage
• Full Sprinkler system throughout
The property is to be sold via Expression of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Thursday the 1st of July 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.