Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer a tasty retail investment in the heart of the leafy eastern suburbs of Melbourne, as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’.
• A prime retail freehold which is situated on an expansive landholding and backs onto the council car park
• 3-year lease from July 2020 with a further 3-year option
• Leased for $46,530.29 net per annum* and fixed 5% annual increases
• Prime 270 sqm* of Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) land
• Offering significant value add or development potential in the future (STCA)
• Tightly held retail precinct with immediate access to public transport
• Surrey Hills has a soaring median house price of $2,430,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Signature Auction Portfolio’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 7th of April 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.