** SOLD **
Gross Waddell ICR is pleased to offer this thriving retail investment with Mount Eliza’s tightly held retail core, as part of the ‘The Neighbourhood Collection’.
• Perfectly positioned in the heart of Mount Eliza’s retail core and directly opposite Woolworths
• Brand new 5-year lease with a further 5 year option
• Returning $48,048 net per annum* with fixed 4% annual increases
• Leased to a highly regarded tenant, The Skin Boutique, with multiple locations across Victoria
• Customised and high quality fit out and valuable on-site car parking
• Ideal Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) landholding with the beneficial rear lane access to Village Lane
• Located directly opposite Eliza Square Shopping Centre and Village Shopping Centre
• Mount Eliza retail core is a hive of activity with a large collection of cafes, restaurants, boutique fashion stores and an abundance of national retailers
• Gateway to the Mornington Peninsula and home to an array of elite schools including Toorak College
• Mount Eliza is one of Melbourne’s most in demand beachside suburbs with a booming median house price of $1,740,000 (source REIV)
The property is to be sold via Public Auction as part of the ‘Neighbourhood Retail Collection’ and held at Leonda by the Yarra from 11 am on Thursday the 13th of October 2022. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.